Welcome

Why am I here... I have spent much too much time doing what other people want from me what others have expected of me. There comes a point where you just have to go balls to the wall and that is where I am right now. I am trying to live fearlessly. I hope you find the information I have provided funny, helpful, and makes your day brighter!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Papaya Toys

First off I have to say a big thank you to Papaya Pam for sending me this super cool dildo to review. It was a wonderful surprise that arrived in the middle of Hurricane Irene!

I have been curious about Papaya Toys for a while now. I first saw their products on edenfantasy a few years ago and thought they looked cool but never had the chance to get my hands on them. They can be very hard to find where I live. Well, let me just say it was well worth the wait and I wish I had one sooner.  I received the Rainbow in the mail and the packing is lovely.  The box is white with pink writing and is super sturdy, as well as reusable and perfectly gift-able as there were no naked people on the box if that tends to turn you off.